We are looking for a reliable operationally sound professional with high attention to detail and great planning abilities to manage the inventory, key account and replenishment teams in our 500k sq. ft Distribution Center. Oversee the sellable inventory (20k SKU’s) and the replenishment tasks to ensure accurate instock levels leading to shipping timeliness.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage inventory and replenishment staff ensuring processes are followed and goals are met
- Implement ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Collaborate with distribution center employees and leadership staff to ensure business targets are achieved
- Plan out and implement improvements to inventory flow in and out of the distribution center
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Responsible for employee development, performance evaluations and on-going training.
- Monitor product notices to ensure proper handling, warehousing, storage, documentation and destruction of materials.
- Maintains inventory levels by verifying physical inventory: performing mandatory cycle counts, inventory audits, audits of inventory processes and procedures and physical inventories.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory, distribution and operational procedures.
- Previous experience as Inventory Manager or similar position
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports utilizing Excel
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to calculate numbers accurately
- Some afterhours and weekend work needed during two peak seasons.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $55,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year