The Workflow Analyst will play a key role in developing, implementing, and managing how data moves through the company. The Workflow Analyst requires exceptional technical and analytical skills to lead projects that support operational objectives and maximize company return on investment. This role will collaborate with internal partners (all levels) and vendors to develop and enhance how data is utilized in the company. This position offers an opportunity to influence a broad scope of operational strategies, tactics, and internal processes.
This role will also provide reporting and training support across many departments and divisions through the integration of process workflows. The Workflow Analyst will demonstrate superior time management and organizational skills to effectively manage implementation of projects, processes, and other daily duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Work with Business Analyst to prepare and analyze reports and metrics to identify opportunities.
- Areas of focuses are; call metrics, customer order data integrity, and usage of ERP data in order to meet operational goals.
- Identify process and reporting improvement opportunities, execute against those opportunities, and successfully realize quantifiable benefits
- Generate ad hoc data sets for improvement analyses and investigate data and order related issues.
- Create and maintain ERP databases for reporting and tracking and troubleshooting with vendors and internal partners.
- Process improvement:
- Automate daily and monthly needs coming from disparate data sources to the appropriate departments.
- Provide support for executive presentations.
- Manage the company’s knowledge management database, keeping it organized and accurate.
- Project management:
- Provide project management oversight with an array of stakeholders from IT to external vendors to meet objectives directly impacting operational efficiencies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred BA / BS in computer science, marketing, finance, business administration
- High level of self-motivation, ability to operate and accomplish goals independently and within a team-oriented environment.
- Strong oral and written skills, presentation skills, MS Visio, PowerPoint, PowerBI
- Detail oriented aptitude
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment
Salary Range: $47,000 – $55,000 + bonus
Job Type: Full-time