Join our family as a E-Commerce Coordinator! We are a family owned seasonal, gift and decor importer that has been in business for over 75 years. The Gerson Company is based in Olathe, KS with additional offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. We showcase our product lines in over 10 markets across the country. As our e-commerce department continues to grow +100% each year we are looking to grow our team. Come be a part of a fast-paced department in the every changing landscape of e-commerce
Position Summary: The E-Commerce Coordinator position focuses are as follows:
- Daily interface with our E-Commerce counterparts at major retailers and maintenance of the account sales processes; including but not limited to:
- Order confirmation and cancellations
- Inventory management
- General B2B customer service as it relates to E-Commerce orders.
- Management of product taxonomy and item upload from The Gerson companies to major E-commerce websites.
- The individual will work closely with various departments to complete required product templates by gathering product information including images, writing website descriptions, and inputting product dimensions.
- The position requires working with internal systems and Microsoft applications (primarily Excel), to ensure all items are completed in a timely manner.
- Building and fostering positive relationships with internal groups and customers are an essential component.
What an average day could entail:
- Daily communication via email and phone to our retailers regarding order status, returns, refunds, etc.
- Data entry and order processing
- First tier customer support
- Researching the competitive landscape for like products and developing/executing strategies for making Gerson product the most shoppable
- Confirm accuracy of item data and descriptions
What you need to bring to the table:
- 2+ years post college or related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer facing communication
- Background in data entry and data management
- Ability to identify discrepancies in data and must be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent follow-up and initiative skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities at once and be able to escalate issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Experience working in a team environment and communicating with others to collect pertinent product information
- Prior E-Commerce experience (direct to consumer) highly desired
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data and reports (Excel)