Position Summary: The E-Commerce Coordinator position focuses are as follows:
- Daily interface with our E-Commerce counterparts at major retailers and maintenance of the account sales processes; including but not limited to:
- Order confirmation and cancellations
- Inventory management
- General B2B customer service as it relates to E-Commerce orders.
- Management of product taxonomy and item upload from The Gerson companies to major E-commerce websites.
- The individual will work closely with various departments to complete required product templates by gathering product information including images, writing website descriptions, and inputting product dimensions.
- The position requires working with internal systems and Microsoft applications (primarily Excel), to ensure all items are completed in a timely manner.
- Building and fostering positive relationships with internal groups and customers are an essential component.
What an average day could entail:
- Daily communication via email and phone to our retailers regarding order status, returns, refunds, etc.
- Data entry and order processing
- First tier customer support
- Researching the competitive landscape for like products and developing/executing strategies for making Gerson product the most shoppable
- Confirm accuracy of item data and descriptions
What you need to bring to the table:
- 2+ years post college or related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer facing communication
- Background in data entry and data management
- Ability to identify discrepancies in data and must be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent follow-up and initiative skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities at once and be able to escalate issues as they arise in a timely manner
- Experience working in a team environment and communicating with others to collect pertinent product information
- Prior E-Commerce experience (direct to consumer) highly desired
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data and reports (Excel)
Job Type: Full-time