Current Available Positions:
Position Summary (Maintenance Manager):
The Maintenance Manager manages the planning and implementation of projects in the facility and oversees the Maintenance in its support of the distribution center and the main office building.
- Manages all facets of the maintenance function in office and DC operation
- Oversees and provides direction and guidance to the maintenance and janitorial staff
- Accomplishes projects within the established budgetary and time constraints
- Works directly with contractors and vendors to ensure work is completed based on recognized standards
- Prioritizes maintenance tasks within the facility
- Must be willing to work the second shift during several peak seasons of the year to manager production and shipping requirements
- Ensures that policies, processes, and regulatory requirements are adhered to during every phase of the maintenance function
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Physical Demands / Work Environment (Maintenance Manager):
- May require lifting a minimum of 25 lbs occasionally throughout the day.
- Position requires availability during off duty hours to answer technical questions, deal with employee issues, equipment issues, etc.
- Individual must be willing to carry a company supplied cell phone during off duty hours to ensure availability.
Requirements (Maintenance Manager):
- Possess an extensive background and a working knowledge of utilities, particularly electricity
- Ability to troubleshoot forklift type equipment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills – position will supervise up to 4 people
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Capable of working closely with associates in the D.C. and office environment
- 5-10 years of experience in electrical, mechanical and building maintenance
- State Electrical license desired
Click link to apply for Maintenance Manager position: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/aa8a7d
To apply for any position within The Gerson Companies, please visit the
following hyperlink and complete the survey: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/3E30CC.